International Warranty and Replacement policy :
- 3 years manufacturer warranty on HearNu.
- Replacement policy on the product failure, needed to be approved by Technical Support Team of WeHear.
- All the replacement under the warranty shall pass through the WeHear Replacement Procedure mentioned in this document.
- Warranty through International Sales Partner shall be applicable only for the purchase done through authorised sales partners, distributors and official channel in the country.
- International partner shall have right to replace the product only when there is an approval from the Technical support team of WeHear.
- To raise and issue and get the replacement under the warranty customer has to follow the below steps:
- In case of any issues with the product, customer has to raise a complaint to Customer support. Customer can raise the complaint either by filling warranty claim form on WeHear website – https://hearnu.com/warranty-form/ or by connecting to Wehear Customer Support from the contact details provided on the website.
- Within 24 hours of complain registration, customer shall be reached by WeHear support team.
- Support team will try to understand the concern from the customer and try to solve the issue if the issue can be solved remotely or resetting the device through call guidance. If the issue is solved through call by support, the complaint status would be changed to Resolved.
- If the issue could not be resolved through call by customer support and the claim comes under the Replacement Warranty then customer support will mark that complain status at “Replacement Approved By Support”. Intimation of that will be sent to customer along with the Authorised partner and Country Sales partner.
- After getting the intimation from official customer support, Authorised Partner or Country Sales Partner can take the old product back and replace it with the new product. All the replacement details has to be added into system provide by company for the record.
- International sales partner or their Authorised Partners in country can replace the products only if the customer and they have received the approval intimation from the official customer support either in Company’s system or by email.
- International sales partner shall keep all the products returned by the customer along with the data of the replacement. International sales partner shall dispatch them back to Company once they have returned at least 50 units. The cost of sending the returned units back to the COMPANY will be paid by the COMPANY.
Warranty Terms for Customers
During the Warranty Period, WeHear will repair or replace (at our sole discretion) this product or any defective parts (“Warranty Service”). If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, WeHear may choose to refund to you the purchase price paid for the affected product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty does not give right to any extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service: (a) the product, (b) proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase and the product type, and (c) reason for return.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
This Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and will automatically terminate prior to expiration if this product is sold or otherwise transferred to another party. The warranty provided by brand in this statement applies only to products purchased for use, and not for resale. It does not apply to open box purchases, which are sold “as is” and without any warranty. Specifically exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear, such as microphone windscreens, ear cushions, modular plugs, ear tips, decorative finishes, batteries, and other accessories. This Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label, or product label has been altered or removed from the product.
In addition, the following are excluded from WeHear warranty cover:
- Products purchased as 2nd hand or used
- Products are physically damaged
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailer and Partner
- Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action
- Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, liquid
- Damage resulted from natural disaster
- Damage caused to any 3rd party / person / device and beyond